Holiday Tiki Punch (50 servings): This drink is very boozy
Into a demitasse add 4 lumps of sugar and a short pour of espresso
- repeat 2 more times
Into a large punch bowl
- pour sugared espresso shots
- the juice of 24 lemons (it should approximate to 24 ounces)
- 24 ounces of Orange juice
- 1 Bottle (750 ml) of light rum
- 1 Bottle (750 ml) of dark Jamaican Rum (Meyer’s or similar)
- 8 ounces of simple syrup*
Granish with Star Anise as well as lemon and Orange wheels
Pro tip: hold off adding ice to the punch until guests arrive as it will overly water down the punch
*simple syrup is simply equal parts, by volume, sugar and water.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS
SAVOR EVERY SIP.
Coffee isn’t just a drink — it’s a culture, it’s a lifestyle, it’s a ritual. We built our business on respect for coffee as an experience that shapes and defines your day.
Cafe Joe’s premium Kosher coffee is available in Nespresso compatible capsules, K-Cups for Keurig, and whole bean coffee, so you can enjoy Israel’s most popular coffee in your own home.
Welcome to the Cafe Joe Family.